- September 29, 2013. Strategic Mission Planning.
- October 13, 2013. Strategic Mission Planning Part A.
- October 13, 2013. Strategic Mission Planning Part B.
- November 10, 2013. Strategic Mission Planning.
- January 4, 2014. Strategic Mission Planning.
- February 9, 2014. Strategic Mission Planning.
- March 9, 2014. Strategic Mission Planning.
Mission Insite demographic documents.
The reports listed below refer to groupings of lifestyle types in the community. They call these "Mosaic Groups."
An overview of these three reports are:
1. Full Insite -- contains a comprehensive, quantitative, 33-page extensive demographic portrait of the defined study area.
2. Impressions -- provides a 5-page view of the character of the area: its mood, values, and polarities.
3. Quad -- a special report, based on a project called Quadrennium, which provides a projection of the likely religious beliefs, preferences, and practices for the defined study area.
Descriptions of the top five Mosaic lifestyle groups.
These 5 lifestyle segments, along with the General Descriptions of the Top 5 Lifestyles, offer a "portrait" of the moods, motivations, aspirations, and spiritual yearnings of specific segments of people in the selected community/mission field. These portraits provide useful information for church planning--offering help in selecting and training leaders, designing hospitality and worship, adjusting educational strategies, focusing affinities for small groups, and targeting outreach projects. as well as advertising, marketing, facilities/technologies management, and fund-raising strategies.
2. Soulful Spenders.
3. Urban Ambition.
5. Family Funtastic.